Looking for help/advice

Discussion in 'Question and Answer' started by geotime21, Nov 25, 2021 at 11:49 AM.

1. ge

geotime21 Member

Hello, guys. My name is Vlad. This is my first time posting something here. I've been a member for 3 years.

Back in the day, I was searching on this forum for some methods to make some quick money. And I found out about CPA marketing. I started right away a Facebook page on dating/cams (crackrevenue) niche. I ran some ads to get some traction on the posts, but the results wasn't that satisfying and I gave up because didn't met my expectations (get rich quick mindset).
    From 2018 the page was on autopilot and got some really nice engagement with over 15k likes. When I logged in on crackrevenue a few days ago I saw that it produced 97$ which is pretty amazing. I know that this in not that big, but... :))

Now my question is, what suggestions do you have, what can I do with it to bring it to next level. Most of the traffic is from Romania. I set up a simple auto responder with a link to a simple basic landing page.

Thank you in advance!